1. Please check whether the parts are in good condition before use to ensure that the breast pump can work normally.
2. Wash hands and clean breasts. Disinfect and clean all parts in contact with breast milk (the main body of the breast pump does not need to be cleaned). Place the nipple in the center of the horn cover and let the petal massage cushion close to the breast. When pumping, do not tilt the bottle or overfill the bottle.
3. Host massage mode: automatically enter the massage mode after booting, and the massage frequency can be set and adjusted by the "+" and "-" keys. There are 9 frequencies for you to choose. After 120 seconds of work in massage mode, it will automatically switch to breast pumping mode. If you still need to massage for lactation, just press the massage mode button to switch. The frequency of the massage mode is faster than that of the breast pumping mode, but the suction power is small, which can promote the dredging of the mammary glands and stimulate the secretion of milk.
4. Breast pumping mode: Press the "+""-" key in the breast pump mode to set and adjust the pumping strength. There are 9 levels of suction for you to choose. You can choose the gear that is most suitable for you, comfortable and effective for breast pumping. In the breast pumping mode, the intensity adjustment is the center, and the frequency is constant.
5. The host will automatically shut down after 30 minutes of operation. When you finish using it, turn off the power. This product is powered by a lithium battery, and it is powered by a lithium battery when there is no power supply, and the battery life can reach more than 1 hour. When the battery capacity drops to a certain range, it is normal that the suction power of the battery drive is slightly weaker, and it can be restored by fully charging the battery.