1. Use a baby bottle or other container to take 100 ml of clean water, and pour the water into the water tank of the base of the sterilizer.
2. Put the utensils to be disinfected in the steaming basket, then put the big steaming basket on the base, then put the small steaming basket on the big steaming basket, and cover the top cover of the small steaming basket.
3. Connect the power plug to the socket, and then press the power button to start the disinfector. The disinfection indicator lights up to indicate normal operation.
4. The heating process takes about 4 minutes, and the sterilization takes about 6 minutes. After the sterilization is completed, the sterilizer will automatically shut down.
5. Wait for the sterilizer to cool down, do not open the sterilizer immediately to avoid burns. After cooling, open the sterilizer to take out the utensils, and then dry the lid and steaming basket.
6. If you want to use it again, you need to let the sterilizer completely cool down for about ten minutes, after which it can be sterilized again.