4 Grownsy food maker recipes
Many mothers who have a complementary food machine will worry that the baby eats muddy food for a short time, and the complementary food machine will not be used for long, and there will be idle waste. But in fact, the complementary food machine can not only make muddy food, but also in daily cooking. , The baby food maker can also play a very critical role.
Today, Beckham used the Grownsy food supplement machine to make 10 food supplements, demonstrating the various uses of our food supplement machine, how about? Let's look down!
The first course: sweet potato and tomato soup.
Half sweet potato
Amount of milk
1. Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into cubes, put them in the steaming basket of the food supplement machine, and boil them. After steaming, pour them into the food supplement machine and stir and grind. Pour out the bowl and mix with the milk and stir evenly for later use.
2. Put the tomatoes in a steaming basket, steam them, peel them, take a small amount of juice and mix into the sweet potato milk to be used, stir evenly and then eat.
Second course: colorful little rice balls.
Warm rice 90g
1/2 egg liquid
Broccoli 4 small flowers
A pinch of salt
1. Season the egg liquid appropriately with salt, pour it into the preheated pan, stir and fry it, and then pour the fried egg out of the bowl for use.
2. Put the broccoli in the steaming basket of the food supplement machine, steam it and pour it into the mixing cup, then pour the fried eggs into the grind together.
3. Mix the prepared hot rice and broccoli fried eggs, stir well and knead into small balls.
The third way: orange sweet potato.
40g sweet potato
1. Peel and cut the sweet potato into small pieces as if steamed in the steaming basket of a food supplement machine until soft, then pour it into a mixing cup and mash it into a puree.
2. Peel off the outer skin of the orange petals, mash them, add them to the food supplement machine and stir evenly with the mashed sweet potatoes.
The fourth course: tofu meatballs.
1 egg yolk
25g plain flour
A pinch of salt
1. Cut the tenderloin into small pieces and grind into a froth in a food supplement machine, and crush the tofu with a spoon.
2. Stir the minced meat, tofu, and egg yolk together, then add the flour and mix well, pay attention to the viscosity, and then adjust it appropriately.
3. Finally, knead into meatballs and steam for about 15 minutes.