Since there are some dirt and bacteria hidden in the baby bottle and pacifier, which may endanger the health of the baby, the cleaning and disinfection of the baby bottle and pacifier is very important. Here is an introduction to the cleaning and disinfection techniques of baby bottles.
1. You can use a special bottle detergent or a detergent made of natural ingredients, and clean it with a brush and sponge.
2. The nipple part is easy to leave milk powder, whether it is on the outside or inside, it must be thoroughly cleaned with a sponge and brush.
3. In order to prevent the residue of detergent, the pacifier should be rinsed, and it is best to turn the pacifier over to clean the inside.
4. After the water in the pot has boiled, the baby bottle and pacifier can be disinfected. The baby bottle is lighter and easier to float on the water surface, and it can sink by filling the baby bottle with water.
5. The nipple can be taken out after boiling for 3 minutes; the bottle can be taken out after boiling for 5 minutes. After boiling, place it on a clean gauze to drain, and then put it in the box.
Tips for night cleaning of baby bottles
Washing baby bottles at night is a very troublesome thing. Here is how to wash baby bottles at night:
You can prepare a large bowl full of water in advance, and then soak the used baby bottle in the bowl and wash it the next morning. In order not to affect the quality of sleep at night, it is necessary to prepare a few more bottles, and the night will be much easier. Fill the used baby bottle with clean water when soaking, so that the formula will not stick to the wall of the bottle, and it will be easy to clean it the next day.