Advantages of UV disinfection equipment
1. Ultraviolet disinfection technology has high sterilization efficiency and reliable operation. UV sterilizer equipment has a high inactivation efficiency for bacteria and viruses, and because it does not add any chemical agents, it will not cause secondary pollution to the water body and the surrounding environment. It can reduce odor and degrade trace organic matter. Ultraviolet rays have a certain ability to degrade a variety of trace organic matter in water, and can reduce the odor and odor of water.
2. It has a special disinfection effect on Cryptosporidium and Giardia. The conventional chlorine disinfection process has a very low inactivation effect on Cryptosporidium and Giardia, and a large amount of disinfection will be produced at a higher chlorine dosage. Product, and ultraviolet disinfection can achieve a higher inactivation effect on Cryptosporidium and Giardia at a lower ultraviolet dose.
3. It does not produce toxic and harmful by-products, and does not increase the TOC content of drinking water. Ultraviolet disinfection does not change the characteristics of organic matter, and because it does not add chemicals, it will not produce by-products harmful to the human body, and will not increase by-products such as TOC and BOD that damage the biological stability of the pipeline network. The disinfection effect is less affected by water temperature and pH.
4. Ultraviolet disinfection equipment occupies a small area, simple operation and maintenance, and low cost. For chlorine disinfection of 50,000 tons of sewage per day, a 130-meter-long and 3-meter-wide contact channel is required. The use of ultraviolet disinfection only needs an area of 20 meters long and 3 meters wide; ultraviolet disinfection is easy to operate and maintain, and the operating cost is low, up to 4 cents per ton of water or even lower, and its performance-price ratio has great advantages.
5. However, ultraviolet disinfection technology also has certain shortcomings in engineering applications. There is no continuous sterilization ability. If the disinfected water encounters a new source of pollution, it will be contaminated again, and it needs to be used in conjunction with chlorine. Turbidity and suspended solids in water have a greater impact on UV sterilization and reduce the disinfection effect. Ultraviolet lamp sleeves are prone to fouling, which affects the penetration of ultraviolet light and the sterilization effect. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly clean the sleeves and take surface cooling measures to prevent the formation of tube fouling.
When is the baby carrier waist stool used?
Advantages and features of nose cleaner products
How to maintain and maintain the UV sterilizer