Introduce how many kinds of vegetable puree?
· Carrot puree
Ingredients: 150g carrots, 100g milk, a certain amount of sugar.
1. Use clean water to remove the dirt of carrots, peel them, put them in a steamer, take out and mash them when they are cooked, and stir with sugar and milk.
2. Put the processed carrot puree into the pot, add a small amount of water, and slowly cook for a while on low heat until it becomes a paste.
Nutrient composition: This is a common supplementary food, which is rich in iron, calcium, carotene, cellulose and other nutrients, which is easy to digest.
· Bean Paste
Ingredients: 150g fresh beans, 10g sesame paste, a certain amount of soybean oil, chopped green onion, edible salt, white sugar.
1. Remove the plant tendons in the beans, rinse with water, put in a steamer, and cut into puree after they are cooked. Add purified water to the sesame paste and stir to form a paste.
2. Heat the soybean oil, sprinkle with chopped green onion, and then add the puree of beans. When the water is about to dry, sprinkle the condiments in the raw materials. Stir in the sesame paste after stirring.
Nutritional ingredients: Carob mash is rich in iron, carbohydrates, protein, phosphorus, fat, etc., which can prevent and treat babies' diarrhea after eating a little. baby blender
· Chicken Soup and Pumpkin Puree
Ingredients: a piece of chicken breast, pumpkin.
1. Soak the chicken breast in salt water for 30 minutes. After the chicken breast is processed into a puree, then boil it in water.
2. Remove the skin of the pumpkin, steam it in a pot, and still process it into a puree.
3. Cook the chicken soup on a slow heat until there is only a small bowl left. Use a clean filter cloth to remove the chicken. Mix the processed soup with the pumpkin puree and cook for a while.
Nutritional composition: chicken has sufficient protein, while pumpkin is rich in carbohydrates, calcium, iron, and vitamins, especially carotene, which is very good for baby's health.
· Minced meat and eggplant puree
Ingredients: one-third round eggplant, a small amount of wet starch, one-quarter garlic, 1 tablespoon of minced meat, salt, sesame oil.
1. Chop the garlic, add the wet starch and salt to the minced meat and mix well, let it stand for 20 minutes.
2. Cut a third of the eggplant horizontally, choose the half with more skin, put the eggplant into a bowl, keeping the eggplant flesh facing up.
3. Put the processed minced meat on the eggplant, steam until the eggplant is in a crispy state, take it out and pour in an appropriate amount of sesame oil and stir.
Nutritional composition: Eggplant is rich in cellulose and calcium, and fresh meat is rich in high-quality protein.