Overwhelmed by choosing a breast pump? Here are the ones our users love—and why.
Breastfeeding provides a great source of nutrition for your little one and an opportunity to bond and connect with the newest member of your family. But there are certain circumstances—like if you’ll be away from your little one, are looking to share feedings with your partner or you’re struggling with feeding or low supply—when a breast pump can be hugely helpful.
Although choosing a breast pump can depend on a lot of lifestyle and personal preferences, there are a few brands and models that consistently rank high on the list for many breastfeeding parents.
- GROWNSY Breast Pump includes massage and Expression Modes. Rotate the Stepless Knob to choose ANY suction strength needed. Easy to operate in the pocket and prevent accidental touch.
- Double breast pump design can pump breast milk more efficiently. Pumping power is from 80 to 320mmHg. Soft massage silicone pad will imitate the baby's sucking rhythm, soft and warm, stimulate lactation.
- LED screen clearly display the product power, sucking time, mode and intensity. The Ultra-quiet design will not bother anyone around you when you pumping breast milk.
- Scientific anti-backflow design, avoid secondary pollution caused by milk backflow, motor or tubing damage. All parts of the breast pump are made from food-grade material ( BPA FREE) without harmful substances.
- GROWNSY Breast Pump is re-chargable with USB cable. It's equipped with 2500mAh battery, which can be used for more than 2.5 hours after fully charged, suitable for travel and outdoor emergency use.
Do You Need a Breast Pump?
Packed full of features and with countless positive user reviews, there’s a reason (a lot of them, actually) why the Spectra earns our top spot when it comes to best breast pumps. This hospital-strength breast pump delivers big power with way less bulk and noise. Digital controls let you adjust speed and suction to maximize output, and the pump uses a closed system, which keeps milk completely separate from the pump pieces and ensures better hygiene and performance. There’s a rechargeable battery that lasts up to three hours, so you’re not always tethered to an outlet while pumping. Users also love the helpful extras like the timer and nightlight for late-night pumping sessions.
we recommended get a pump if :
- You’re planning on being away from baby on a regular basis, such as for your job, or for an extended period of time, such as a trip.
- You’re looking to maintain your milk supply, either because your baby can’t or won’t nurse or you’re dealing with an illness or a medication that isn’t safe for breastfeeding.
- You’re dealing with low supply or engorgement.
- You prefer feeding baby expressed milk.