1. Sterilize newborn baby bottles by boiling
Newborn baby bottles are often sterilized by parents using boiling disinfection. This kind of disinfection is generally only suitable for glass bottles. If it is a plastic bottle, it should not be boiled for a long time. If you use a plastic bottle, it is recommended to put it in after the water is boiled. , Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, otherwise it will deteriorate easily.
1. Prepare a stainless steel boiling pot filled with cold water. The depth of the water must be able to completely cover all the nursing utensils that have been cleaned. (Stainless steel pots must be used for sterilizing baby bottles, and cannot be mixed with other cooking foods in the home)
2. If it is a glass bottle, put it into the pot with cold water, wait for 5-10 minutes after the water is boiled, and then put in plastic products such as pacifiers and bottle caps, cover the pot and cook for 3 to 5 minutes before turning off the heat. After the water cools slightly, use the sterilized bottle holder to remove the pacifier and bottle cap, and then put it back on the bottle for use after it is dry.
If it is a plastic baby bottle, wait for the water to boil, then put the baby bottle, pacifier, and baby bottle cap into the pot for sterilization, and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes. Finally, use the sterilized baby bottle clip to pick up all the food. Put it in a clean and ventilated place, and drain it upside down.
2. Sterilize newborn baby bottles with steam pot
Sterilizing baby bottles with a steam cooker is also a convenient and good method. However, the steam cookers currently on the market are mixed, and parents still need to buy them according to their own needs.
1. Thoroughly clean all the milk bottles, pacifiers, bottle caps and other items first, then put them together, press the switch, and after the disinfection is completed, the power will be automatically cut off.
2. After the baby's feeding bottle is sterilized, the water left in the bottle should be thoroughly poured out, and then drained upside down, and the sterilized feeding bottle, pacifier, feeding bottle cap, etc. shall be placed in a ventilated folder with a sterilized feeding bottle holder. , Keep cool in a clean place for later use, and cover with gauze or a lid.
3. In addition, if the bottle is not used after 24 hours of disinfection, it is necessary to perform disinfection again to prevent bacteria from breeding.
3. Microwave sterilization of newborn baby bottles
There is a very quick and convenient method for newborn baby bottles at present, which is to sterilize it in a microwave oven. However, if your household is a plastic baby bottle, this method is not recommended, because the current plastic baby bottle is mostly made of PP. Products can be sterilized at temperatures above 100°C. However, whether long-term repeated use of water boiling or microwave disinfection will release harmful substances is yet to be determined.
1. Put the cleaned baby bottle in the microwave and turn on the high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Do not put the pacifier and the connecting cover in the microwave oven to avoid deformation and damage.
4. Ultraviolet disinfection of newborn baby bottles
Sterilizing baby bottles with ultraviolet light is probably a relatively new method of disinfection recently. Ultraviolet disinfection is to destroy the molecular structure of microbial cells through the appropriate wavelength of ultraviolet light, so as to achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection. Of course, the price of a taller UV disinfection machine is relatively higher.
1. Clean the baby bottle.
2. Put the baby bottle into the ultraviolet baby bottle sterilizer for disinfection.
5. Sterilize newborn baby bottles with a bottle sterilizer
It is probably the safest way to sterilize the baby's baby bottle with a baby bottle sterilizer, because the baby bottle sterilizer has been certified by the country to ensure that the sterilization time is more than 10 minutes, and there is a large space to sterilize six baby bottles at the same time. Milk bottles, BB tableware can be sterilized, and food can be steamed for many purposes.
1. Pour about 100ml of water into the electric heating plate and put it into the feeding container.
2. Insert the cleaned milk bottle upside down on the bottle holder, cover the pot, and press the start button.
3. The disinfection is completed in about 15 minutes.
6. Precautions for disinfection of newborn baby bottles
1. Glass baby bottles should be brushed with nylon baby bottles, while plastic baby bottles should be brushed with sponge baby bottles. The latter is often overlooked. Because the nylon brush is easy to sand the inner wall of the plastic baby bottle, it is easier to deposit dirt.
2. Sudden changes in temperature may cause the glass bottle to break. In cold weather, the bottle needs to be preheated to prevent cracking!
3. Breast milk and formula milk are very rich in nutrients. They are very easy to deteriorate if they are exposed to the air and not frozen. Moreover, the bacteria that may be produced after the deterioration of dairy products are not comparable to the uncleanness in the general environment. If the cleaning is not thorough or high temperature disinfection, it is a great threat to newborns with unsound gastrointestinal immunity.